Solid Rock Media is a holding company, owning and developing synergistic media enterprises. The principals of Solid Rock Media have a history of raising capital from $5m to $575m across business sectors from national and international institutions and high net worth individuals.
- Solid Rock Media’s interest include:
- Majority ownership interest in Zoetic Entertainment, LLC, a film production company dedicated to making life-affirming feature films that combine imaginative filmmaking with compelling content and thought-provoking ideas.
- Minority ownership interest in IMS Productions, Inc., a full-service film production company. For over 4 years, IMS has been telling compelling stories through the medium of film.
- Previous minority ownership interest in God Tube Investors, LLC, a partnership formed to provide equity capital to tangle.com, the world’s largest faith and family based social network.
- Solid Rock Media advises the ownership of DQ on various objectives.
- Majority ownership interest in Solid Rock Publishing, LLC, which has released the Gifts of Freedom book series, a discipleship Bible study series, through Destiny Image Publishing.
Greg Rice, is a Principal and Founder of Solid Rock Group and is a real estate professional with 40 years of diversified experience in real estate development, leasing, brokerage sales, acquisitions, property management, and asset management. Since founding SRA in 1990, Mr. Rice has been involved in over $6 billion in transaction activity. Initially founded with a focus on real estate, SRA’s transaction history includes over 160 different properties with some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts — the Four Seasons and Plaza Hotels in Manhattan, the Princeville Resort on Kaui, and Las Ventanas in Los Cabos, Mexico.
James McCrimmon is a Principal who offices in Colorado. Mr. McCrimmon began his real estate career at BANC Property Services in Denver in 1989, and has been with Solid Rock since its inception. Over the past 25 years Mr. McCrimmon has been involved in the sale, financing and management of a wide variety of real estate projects spanning all property types and value ranges, from office and industrial properties to international resorts. For the past fifteen years, he has focused almost exclusively on Hotel and Resort transactions, and has worked on the valuations, analysis and feasibility studies, financing and sale transactions for hundreds of projects. Mr. McCrimmon’s current focus is on domestic and international financing and brokerage and his additional responsibilities also include management of support staff and oversight of various company investments. Recent transactions have included NNN retail transactions and associated CMBS financing, international luxury resort refinancing and client acquisitions of full and select service hotels.