Solid Rock Media is a holding company, owning and developing synergistic media enterprises. The principals of Solid Rock Media have a history of raising capital from $5m to $575m across business sectors from national and international institutions and high net worth individuals.
- Solid Rock Media’s interest include:
- Majority ownership interest in Zoetic Entertainment, LLC, a film production company dedicated to making life-affirming feature films that combine imaginative filmmaking with compelling content and thought-provoking ideas.
- Minority ownership interest in IMS Productions, Inc., a full-service film production company. For over 4 years, IMS has been telling compelling stories through the medium of film.
- Previous minority ownership interest in God Tube Investors, LLC, a partnership formed to provide equity capital to tangle.com, the world’s largest faith and family based social network.
- Solid Rock Media advises the ownership of DQ on various objectives.
- Majority ownership interest in Solid Rock Publishing, LLC, which has released the Gifts of Freedom book series, a discipleship Bible study series, through Destiny Image Publishing.
Greg Rice, is a Principal and Founder of Solid Rock Group and is a real estate professional with 40 years of diversified experience in real estate development, leasing, brokerage sales, acquisitions, property management, and asset management. Since founding SRA in 1990, Mr. Rice has been involved in over $6 billion in transaction activity. Initially founded with a focus on real estate, SRA’s transaction history includes over 160 different properties with some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts — the Four Seasons and Plaza Hotels in Manhattan, the Princeville Resort on Kaui, and Las Ventanas in Los Cabos, Mexico.
James McCrimmon is a Principal of Solid Rock Group who offices in Colorado. He has been with Solid Rock Advisors since its inception in the early 1990s and brings over 27 years of varied real estate experience to the group. Mr. McCrimmon has completed assignments involving leasing and sales of virtually all property types including office and industrial properties, retail centers, net lease properties, hotels, single and multi-family residential, development land, zero cash flow and even self-storage. He also has extensive experience in financing and refinancing activities, with several billion dollars’ of completed assignments with lenders such as Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, Fortress, and Bank of America. Mr. McCrimmon recently managed an exchange of national credit tenant retail centers, along with the origination of a new CMBS loan on one asset and defeasance of another CMBS loan – all occurring simultaneously and involving $70 million in value. Another recent transaction involved representing a Non-Profit in its purchase of an industrial building using a HUD Community Development Block Grant. This process took almost a year and involved negotiation of various agreements with the City and County as well as securing additional grants to ensure the success of the transaction. Mr. McCrimmon’s current focus is on asset management of NNN retail and office properties, brokerage and financing. He currently oversees the Asset Management of non-hotel assets for Solid Rock Group and works on various top-line reporting and special projects for clients.